General terms and conditions
Please note our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) for our event offers.
§1 Subject and validity of these General Terms and Conditions
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) govern the rights and obligations in relation to the booking of events and offers of the OM Foundation Inner Science and the user (“you”). The events can be booked online at https://www.om-foundation.org.
2. Exclusively our General Terms and Conditions shall apply. We do not recognise any terms and conditions that conflict with or deviate from these GTC unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in written form.
§2 Our services
Via the OM Foundation Inner Science we offer you the possibility to book events, lectures, readings, etc. on various topics. The booking is made online – via our website www.om-foundation.org.
§3 Conclusion of contract
1. Conclusion of the contract is only effected by our confirmation to you in text form (e.g. email) after you have entered your registration data in the registration form and clicked on the button “Register for the event” or another “Registration button” or after you have sent your registration documents to us in any other way.
2. You are obligatorily registered for an event once you have made a bank transfer and paid a deposit of usually € 50 for the event.
3. If an event is fully booked, a decision will be made according to the order in which registrations are received.
4. If you book online, you have the possibility of printing out the text of the contract during the registration process and before concluding the contract.
5. There is no right to conclude a contract. We are free to reject any offer of a user to conclude a contract without giving reasons.
6. All events of several days’ duration which take place in the Gut Saunstorf Monastery include a obligatory booking of overnight accommodation and catering in the modern monastery Gut Saunstorf. These costs are to be paid separately. The booking for overnight accommodation and catering is made separately via our office at: email@example.com.
7. Events and lectures that take place elsewhere than in the Gut Saunstorf Monastery are regulated separately. Details can be found in the event information on our website www.om-foundation.org.
§4 Information on right of withdrawal – Cancellation policy
– Cancellation policy –
Right of withdrawal
Your deadline for cancellation is right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason, subject to the cancellation conditions (§ 7).
The deadline for revocation is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. In order to use your right of withdrawal, you must inform us about your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) at:
OM Foundation Inner Science
Am Gutspark 1
Tel: +49- (0)38424-22 98 90
In order to comply with the deadline for revocation, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
For the refund of the payments made, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you.
– End of the cancellation policy –
You can find the prices for an event directly on the website in the respective event information and in the event description.
1. The outstanding payment of the event costs (less the deposit) must be made at the latest one week in advance by bank transfer or on site on the day of the event by EC card or cash.
2. Depending on the event, we may also grant a different method of payment in individual cases.
§7 Cancellation / Withdrawal / Reservation of right of withdrawal
1. You can cancel your participation in an event at any time. Any right of withdrawal (§ 4) remains unaffected. The declaration of withdrawal must be made in writing.
2. In the event of withdrawal, cancellation costs will be charged:
– If the cancellation is made eight weeks or more before the start of the event, a processing fee of € 50 will be charged.
– If the cancellation is made up to 15 days before the start of the event, 50% of the participation costs must be paid.
– If the cancellation is made 14 days or less before the start of the event, the full fee must be paid.
3. This applies to all events, unless an event is marked with other conditions of withdrawal.
4. We are entitled to cancel events up to one week before the start if the minimum number of participants is not reached or other conditions essential for the start of the event have changed. Any incurred expenses (e.g. for travel or accommodation) will not be reimbursed.
§8 Obligations of the users
1. Please inform us about any changes to your contact details or any transmission errors in your contact details.
2. You are obliged to provide truthful information about yourself when registering for an event.
§9 Severability clause
Should individual regulations of these GTC be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining regulations.